Effective plant shutdown, turnaround, and outage management (STO) represents one of the largest maintenance areas for cost reduction in industry today. Controlling the expense, duration, and resources of plant turnarounds can be a significant challenge. The A.W. Chesterton team delivers valuable, hands-on knowledge and builds plant-wide skills to enhance your facility's efficiencies in these processes.
Close Collaboration with Your Team
Chesterton's Plant Turnaround Services assist customers from consultation to installation. Our approach provides technically sophisticated and complete solutions, full local service capability, and expert knowledge of customer applications and operations. Focusing on stationary and rotating equipment, fluid power components, as well as with protective and efficiency coatings, we closely collaborate with your plant personnel to define the scope of the work, identify key goals, and clarify objectives and deliverables.
STO Services Include:
Learn more: Chesterton's FluidEfficiency Services
- Critical path schedule development
- Workforce training on procedures and maintenance best practices
- Product standardization programs to increase efficiency
- Development of work lists for necessary inspections
- Assistance with manpower and inventory planning, scheduling, resourcing, and training
- Emergency planning
- Post-performance review