Faced with a less skilled and less experienced workforce and the elimination of internal industrial reliability and maintenance training programs, many companies are rightly concerned with their internal abilities to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot equipment for maximum reliability and efficiency.
New! Chesterton University Online
We are now offering customer access to our full library of online training webinars. Learn more and request access.
Elevating Workforce Skills
Chesterton answers this need with critical workforce training and education programs that facilitate maximum student retention of reliability planning, equipment maintenance skills, problem-solving knowledge, crisis management planning, and general best practices.
A Focus on Learning Retention
Chesterton's blended learning programs incorporate a mix of hands-on, peer-to-peer, classroom, and online learning focused on rotary, stationary, and fluid power equipment reliability solutions, industrial lubrication, and industrial coatings best practices.
- Hands-on, practical training in Chesterton's equipment laboratories (pump, valve, and hydraulic-pneumatic)
- In-field / in-plant seminars, lunch and learns, and skills assessments
- Product installation certification
- Industrial maintenance best-practice training
- Train the Trainer programs
- Online training for multi-site needs
In cases where standard programs are not the right fit, Chesterton will tailor a specific program to meet your company's specific challenges.
Email Chesterton Global Training for more information on upcoming classes.