Partnering with Chesterton helps ensure that your plant's rotating equipment—the heart of most industrial operations—is set up for success. From massive pumps and turbines to mixers and cooling fans, our Rotating Equipment Solutions team provides comprehensive knowledge and design excellence to ensure your critical and non-critical equipment operates longer at maximum capacity—as well as cost-effectively, safely, and sustainably.
Innovative Solutions for the Toughest Environments
Chesterton brings decades of experience working with process industry companies around the world, often in the most challenging high-pressure, high-temperature, and chemical environments. Through innovative solutions that incorporate state-of-the-art technologies, we make our customer's sealing and equipment systems more simple and cost-effective to operate and maintain.
The Chesterton Advantage
- Improve rotating equipment reliability and efficiency
- Deliver tailored pump sealing solutions for highly demanding environments
- Achieve environmental compliance and reduce energy consumption
- Lower maintenance costs and extend equipment life
- Perform in-field and regional pump repair and upgrades
- Protect equipment from erosion and abrasion
- Increase maintenance reliability, reduce bearing failures, and lower costs
- Provide workforce reliability and maintenance training
Sample Chesterton Rotating Equipment Solutions
Split seal technology coupled with the capabilities of a cartridge seal for maximum installation flexibility
Gas seal technology that is easy to install, operates as a dry seal in gas disruptions, and saves gas
High-performance compression packing to reduce equipment wear and leakage while extending equipment reliability and performance
Environmental control technology that keep contaminants away from the sealing device to improve reliability and extend asset life
High-performance industrial coatings that protect and preserve metal components and concrete surfaces in challenging environments and often repair damaged equipment at a fraction of replacements costs
Advanced lubrication programs that extend bearing life and reduce maintenance costs
Learn more on the Chesterton Rotating Equipment Solutions website.